- I just moved into a new place and there is stuff EVERYWHERE. Definitely a physical manifestation of feeling crazed and a little out of control.
- My doctor is not covered by my employer's new insurance plan. This sucks because (a) I already went to see my doctor twice since the new insurance became effective, so now I have to pay for two appointments out of pocket, and (b) because I SPECIFICALLY TOLD the HR director at work that this doctor was important to me months ago when she ASKED for everyone's input; when I asked her about this recently (angry because I have to pay out of pocket for my last two visits AND find a new doctor now), she said "well, we don't have any business investigating your doctors." THEN WHY DID YOU ASK US?! And if you weren't going to check on this specific doctor, e-mail me back and tell me so, since my first e-mail was pretty clear!! (Obviously I'm still pretty pissed about this one.)
- RAW:Hollywood event is tomorrow. I'm prepared and all, but I'm nervous and it's just something else I *have* to do. I know it will be fun, but I'm also going to be glad when it's over.
- There are no post offices in my new neighborhood open past 5:00 p.m., which means I have to get creative in mailing my Etsy orders since I don't get off work until 6:00 p.m. Or I can just change my Etsy policies so that I only ship on Saturdays, but that kinda sucks for customers; they'll have to wait longer for their goodies.
- I feel a little stagnant, albeit temporarily and in a minor way, with Anna Delores. I feel like I need to be DOING something to advance Anna Delores right now -- SEO, branching out in some way, entering contests, etc. -- but everything else is too crazed for me to focus right now.
- I want to lose a little weight but my anxiety seeks comfort food (i.e. McDonald's!).
I have felt extremely overwhelmed this week (this month? This year?). Lists seem to help me break down my anxieties, so here goes:
Posted by Emily @ Anna Delores on Thursday, February 02, 2012